1201 N Market Street
Tallest building in the city of Wilmington
with stunning 360-degree views
1201 N Market Street is a premier Class A multi-tenant facility; and as the tallest building in Wilmington, it has a prominent place in the Wilmington skyline.
With over 440,000 square-feet of office space, it features modern air filtration systems and on-site, underground parking for 475 vehicles. 1201 N Market’s WiredScore Certified Platinum designation offers tenants the highest level of technology functionality and connectivity speeds.
Other amenities include a FedEx Shipping Center, a Walgreens Pharmacy, a conference center and a cafe. JCRE leases and manages the building – providing full engagement and quick response times.
- Downtown Wilmington Central Business District
- 23 Stories
- 441,341 SF
- Data Center optimized spaces
- Column-free space with 9ft ceilings
- Zoning 26C-4
- Wired Certified Platinum
- Unobstructed views of Brandywine Creek, parks and downtown skyline
- Minutes from regional highways and mass transit
- 5 minute drive to Joseph R. Biden train station
- 30 minutes drive to Philadelphia Airport
- Short walk to Market St. retail corridor
- Abundant restaurants, cafes, hotels and entertainment – all within walking distance
- Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnell
- The Siegfried Group
- DLA Piper
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Connolly Gallagher
- Underground parking
- Fed-Ex Shipping Center
- Landlord managed building
- 24/7 Security
- Close proximity to numerous popular eateries, most within walking distance
- Cafeteria and coffee shop
- Upgraded restrooms and common areas
- Now Open: The Chancery Market Food Hall
WiredScore’s highest-awarded mark proves that a building meets exceptional standards for the quality of its wired infrastructure, resilience, and wireless network.
Wilmington, DE - In the middle of it all
When we say Wilmington is in the middle of it all, it’s not just a figure of speech. It’s a literal fact, and a tremendous strategic advantage for businesses.