1313 N Market Street
Picturesque views, access to trails, and a park-like setting not found in any other area of downtown Wilmington
1313 N Market Street is a premier Class A multi-tenant facility. This 500,000 square-foot office tower is home to many prominent law firms, FinTech companies, and international businesses.
Designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox and fully renovated in 2013, its WiredScore Certified Platinum designation offers tenants the highest level of technology functionality and connectivity speeds. Tenants and the community are welcome to enjoy The Chancery Market Food Hall, newly opened in 2022.
Incredible amenities, stellar customer service, expansive green space, and availability of over 2,000 parking spaces makes 1313 N. Market a highly sought-after location where employees love coming to work. JCRE leases and manages the building – providing full engagement and quick response times.
- Downtown Wilmington Central Business District
- 12 Stories
- 530,000 SF
- Soaring 12-story atrium
- Virtually column-free floor plates (over 47,000 SF)
- Zoning 26C-4
- Wired Certified Platinum
- Unobstructed views of Brandywine Creek, parks and downtown skyline
- Minutes from regional highways and mass transit
- Short walk to Market St. retail corridor
- Abundant restaurants, cafes, hotels and entertainment – all within walking distance
- TD Bank
- Northern Trust
- Potter Anderson Corroon LLP
- Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP
- Womble Bond Dickinson
- Troutman Pepper
- Tenant Conference Center on first floor
- On-site parking
- Fitness center (upgrades scheduled to begin in 2023)
- Close proximity to numerous popular eateries, most within walking distance
- Common areas with collaborative spaces
- Free high speed WiFi
- Now Open: The Chancery Market Food Hall
WiredScore’s highest-awarded mark proves that a building meets exceptional standards for the quality of its wired infrastructure, resilience, and wireless network.
1313 N Market Brochure
Trophy Office Opportunity in the heart of Wilmington’s Central Business District.
Wilmington, DE - In the middle of it all
When we say Wilmington is in the middle of it all, it’s not just a figure of speech. It’s a literal fact, and a tremendous strategic advantage for businesses.